The Best Women’s Fitness in Sacramento, Carmichael, Sunrise
Are you looking for the right gym – a place where they focus on the unique health and fitness needs of women, a judgment-free space where you can be yourself and work toward your goals at your own pace, regardless of your beginning fitness level? At Kaia FIT, we offer all of this and more. Our members are beginning, intermediate, and advanced exercisers, all working together to move forward and keep getting stronger day by day. The encouraging environment and challenging group fitness classes keep our members coming back. We believe in a whole-person approach, and we offer Kaia FIT nutrition programs as well as a variety of group workout classes including cross-training classes, RUN, triathlon workout programs, a TRX workout program, Yoga-Pilates, and more. We also provide special womens boot camps three times a year for an extra challenge. Join us today!
Things to Do in Sacramento
Kaia FIT is a great place to work out – but it’s far from the only place! When you aren’t here, you can still add more movement to your day by choosing activities that require physical participation. That way, you’ll burn calories, build muscle, and improve your mood all at once. Instead of watching a movie or hitting the bar, choose one of these healthy outings the next time you’re looking to make plans.
- McKinley Park. Parks are great places to spend time when you want to stay fit. At McKinley Park, you’ll find a colorful playground with lots of equipment to keep the kids busy. You can also play basketball, tennis, soccer, volleyball, or horseshoes; go for a swim; host a healthy picnic, or jog along the scenic trail.
- American River Bicycle Trail. This 32-mile trail is perfect for biking, walking, and jogging. The trail is located far from traffic and other hazards to provide safe riding for adults and kids over 10 or so. There are plenty of rest stops and water fountains as well. It can get a little crowded on weekends, so if you have some time off during the week, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of it. There’s convenient parking in Folsom with bike shops and restaurants, as well.
- Loch Leven Trail. If you enjoy hiking, Loch Leven is the place for you. This trail is open to hikers from early June through November as long as the weather holds out. You’ll see granite outcroppings and other beautiful scenery as the trail ascends. There are steeper areas and more level areas for varying fitness levels. You can also fish and camp along the trail.
Things to Do in Carmichael
- Effie Yeaw Nature Center. Would you like to escape the city without having to travel far away? Here’s your chance. The Effie Yeaw Nature Center offers 100 acres of beautiful oak woodland in Carmichael. Learn about the area’s natural history as well as the importance of conservation. There are several kids’ and adults’ programs and lots of interesting things to explore and discover.
- Carmichael Park. Carmichael Park offers something for everyone in the family to enjoy. During the summer months, you’ll find special events such as Fourth of July fireworks, “Concerts in the Park,” and more. Throughout the year, it’s a great place to visit the farmers’ market, participate in a community garden, volunteer, bring your dog out for a day of fun, play bubble soccer, and much more.
Things to Do in Sunrise
- Sunrise Mall. A mall may not be the first thing you think of when you consider staying active, but shopping has some surprising health benefits. First of all, you spend a lot of time walking, which is far preferable to sitting on the couch. Also, shopping is fun, which is excellent for your mental health and stress levels. Check it out!
- Sunrise Rollerland. Roller skating is fun for the whole family and fantastic exercise. At Sunrise Rollerland, you can pop in for a public skate session or book a party – either way; you’ll have a blast and get a great workout.
Book Your First Session with Kaia FIT
At Kaia FIT, we promote a healthy lifestyle whether you’re at the gym or not. We love helping our members look and feel their best, so contact us today and book your first session. You’ll discover a supportive environment where you can start from any fitness level and see results fast. We can’t wait to meet you!